In general, you can visit ExcelaCom Technologies website without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. There are times, however, when we may need information from you while you applying for Job.
ExcelaCom Technologies does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with ExcelaCom Technologies under extremely strict confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help ExcelaCom Technologies communicate with you about offers from ExcelaCom Technologies and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We have a parent's permission to share the information if the user is a child under age 13.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- We transfer information about you if ExcelaCom Technologies is acquired by or merged with another company.
You may choose to give us personal information, such as your name and address or e-mail id that may be needed, for example, to correspond with you, to download our white papers or to provide you with a subscription. If you tell us that you do not want us to use this information as a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your wishes. We intend to protect the quality and integrity of your personally identifiable information.
We will make a sincere effort to respond in a timely manner to your requests to correct inaccuracies in your personal information. To correct inaccuracies in your personal information please return the message containing the inaccuracies to the sender with details of the correction requested.Cookies and other technologies
We sometimes collect anonymous information from visits to our sites to help us provide better client service. For example, we keep track of the domains from which people visit and we also measure visitor activity on ExcelaCom Technologies web sites, but we do so in ways that keep the information anonymous. ExcelaCom Technologies or its affiliates or vendors may use this data to analyze trends and statistics and to help us provide better client service. We maintain the highest levels of confidentiality for this information, our affiliates and vendors follow the same high levels of confidentiality. This anonymous information is used and analyzed only at an aggregate level to help us understand trends and patterns. None of this information is reviewed at an individual level. If you do not want your transaction details used in this manner, you can either disable your cookies or opt-out at the download or request page.Email Disclaimer
The information in ExcelaCom Technologies email and any attachments is confidential and intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). This information may be subject to legal, professional or other privilege and further distribution of it is strictly prohibited without our authority. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not copy, distribute or disclose its content to any person or entity, use it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message from your Technologies. Personal messages and/or opinions in a message are solely those of the author. ExcelaCom Technologies will accept no responsibility for such messages. You are advised to check the message for computer viruses using your own software before opening any attachments.Trademarks
The product names used in this web site are for identification purposes only. ExcelaCom Technologies recognizes that all trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The following are trademarks that may or may not be marked in our web pages.
Apache is a trademark of The Apache Software Foundation, and is used with permission..
Microsoft, Windows, Excel, Microsoft SQL Server, ASP, and IIS are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
All Java-based trademarks and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sun MicroTechnologies, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation.
Other company, product, and service names may be trademarks or service marks of others.